Mediation North is a provider of Family Mediation and Information Services at the Ontario Court of Justice (OCJ) and Superior Court of Justice (SCJ) Family Court locations in Northern Ontario.
What we do
Mediation North specializes in comprehensive mediation and information services to all Family Court clients with cases involving custody, access, child support, spousal support and issues relating to the equalization of net family property or variation of a Court Order. These services will be provided regardless of whether a client has filed a court application. These services are based on the four pillars of family justice reform. The foundation of the four pillars is a family-focused approach which views information, supportive services and access to alternative dispute resolution as key components to achieving meaningful and lasting solutions for families experiencing relationship breakdown.
- Cochrane (including Timmins, Kapuskasing, and Hearst)
- Elliot Lake (including Blind River, Espanola, Gore Bay, and Wikwemikong)
- Haileybury (including Kirkland Lake)
- Kenora (including Dryden, Fort Frances, Red Lake, and Sioux Lookout)
- North Bay
- Sault Ste. Marie
- Parry Sound (including Sundridge)
- Thunder Bay